Sunday, June 1, 2008

The I-Banker's Girlfriend


A girl gets on a plane and goes up to first-class. The flight attendant tells her that she will have to move back; her ticket is for business class. The girl says, "I'm female, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to see my INVESTMENT BANKER boyfriend in California."

The main flight attendant is brought in and explains that she will have to move. The girl says, "I'm female, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to see my investment banker boyfriend in California."

The attendants tell the pilot. He comes in and looks the situation over. He leans over and whispers something to the girl and she gets up immediately and moves out of first class.

The attendants are flabbergasted, "What did you say to her?" "I just told her that this section of the plane doesn't go to California!"

(Photo credit: www.sxc.hu)

Preview: Investment Banker On Life blog